Jon Snow Fan-Fiction Review!!!

Hi guys I'm so glad I can finally post something! My Mac decided to be a butt and not let me log in so I had to fix it and I DID so I can post. This obviously isn't a book that I was supposed to be reading but... its something! 
I haven't been able to finish a book and it's killing me so I've resorted to watching many shows on Netflix and reading Fan-Fiction... I'm going to post a review for one of the shows I finished so look out for that! Anyway here's the review. 



Title: Stranger
Author: Victoria/ stxrmborn
Rating: 4/5
Quote: "You suggested one-on-one combat, didn't you? I've reconsidered. I think that sounds like a wonderful idea"
Synopsis: My description of the story wont do it any justice but it's about a girl named Maia Sanders. She's super normal almost boring... she's engaged to this guy Derek who is about as crazy as I am about Game of Thrones. They go to Washington for a vacation to celebrate their upcoming Wedding when Maia stumbles upon some tree with powers in it (according to the Plaque next to it). Lightning strikes she passes out and the next thing she knows she in Westeros. It's freezing (She's in the north in the middle of winter) and she has no idea where she is, she just wants to go back home to her perfect life. I don't know... It takes place from season 5-7 so its not completed just yet because season 7 hasn't been aired. The actual synopsis  is in the story on the second page.
My Thoughts: I obviously enjoyed it a lot! Especially the parts that took place in season 6 because that is my favorite season! I mean come on!!! Battle of the Bastards was one of the best episodes in the series! Also because Jon Snow is everything... not only is he super hot, he is also a bad ass swordsman and he's been through way too much. Anyway!!! I liked it a lot, probably more than I should have??? I don't know but guys read it!!! It's so good!!!
Links: https://www.wattpad.com/story/72255442-stranger-jon-snow

Comments

Popular Posts