Bates Motel Season 3 Review

I didn't even realize I didn't post this books took over my life.  Also This is not Spoiler Free sorry. 

I give this season a 4/5

Soon after the events of the second season, Norman Bates (Freddie Highmore) begins his senior year at school. He experiences hallucinations there, so his mother, Norma Louise (Vera Farmiga), decides to home school him. After Norma's mother dies, her brother Caleb (Kenny Johnson) returns to town, seeking to bond with Dylan (Max Thieriot). Norman takes a liking to new guest, Annika Johnson (Tracy Spiridakos), but she later goes missing. When searching Annika's motel room, Norma finds an invitation to a gentlemen's club. She infiltrates the club, but Sheriff Romero (Nestor Carbonell) catches her and promises to look for Annika. Romero later asks Norma to identify a woman's body, and she is relieved that it is not Annika.

Honestly you could get much more info from the trailer so here it is:



My Thoughts: So this season is so dark and it was just so great! We get more into Norman's mind and how his illness is impacting him and how its effecting his mother. This was honestly the best one so far. I loved this season and I really want to watch season 4 but I have other shows to watch like Game of Thrones and Orange is the New Black.
Likes:

  • The guy who played Opie in Sons of Anarchy was in the show. 
  • We got more Dylan and learned a lot about him.
  • We get a peak into Norma's childhood. I feel so bad for her. 
  • Norman is insane which is never bad I guess. 
  • Alex and Norma <3 <3 <3 <3 
  • Bradley is dead!!! Hahahahaha. 
  • Caleb Calhoun ( Norma's Brother) is Dylan's Father. 
  • Norma and Alex getting married <3 <3 <3
  • Alex using murder money to get Norman into the best Mental Hospital for Norma!
  • Seeing how much Alex wanted to act like a real couple with Norma outside of the public eye.
  • The drug deal gone wrong.... I was so scared I thought Dylan was going to die and the tears became so real. 
  • The relationship Dylan built with his Dad/Uncle.
  • Dylan and Emma <3 <3 <3
  •  Dylan getting Emma the lung transplant

Dislikes:

  • Norma's constant screaming -.-
  • The way she is such a Beyonce to Alex when all he wants to do is love her. 
  • The fact that Norman killed Emma's Mother. 




The cast is so funny.

Comments

Popular Posts