Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Review




Title: Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban
Author: J.K. Rowling
Rating: ✯✯✯✯
Quote:
“Mischief managed.”
Synopsis: Harry Potter is lucky to reach the age of thirteen, since he has already survived the murderous attacks of the feared Dark Lord on more than one occasion. But his hopes for a quiet term concentrating on Quidditch are dashed when a maniacal mass-murderer escapes from Azkaban, pursued by the soul-sucking Dementors who guard the prison. It's assumed that Hogwarts is the safest place for Harry to be. But is it a coincidence that he can feel eyes watching him in the dark, and should he be taking Professor Trelawney's ghoulish predictions seriously?
Thoughts: I thought this book was great! It wasn’t as good as the second book in my opinion but it was still good. I just loved everything. And I like where the story went with Sirius black. I didn’t expect Remus to be a werewolf and after reading the book I finally understood the cover. Anyways over all I really like the book and as I take my journey farther and farther into the wizard world I realize that the drarry tension is real. I can’t wait to start the next book. It will probably take me much longer to read because that book is a monster but I’m looking forward to it and I hope it’s just as good or even better than this one.
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1364459709?book_show_action=false

Comments

Popular Posts