Throne of Glass Dream Cast PART ONE

Okay Ive been having a hard time reading lately and this has been on my mind for a couple days for some reason. So instead of reading like i should be doing and writing like i have been doing I'm going to do this for you guys.


Celaena/Aelin: Honestly she was the first person I thought of when I first read the book. Maybe because she's such a BAMF like Celaena. I'm not sure.




Dorian: Yessssss! Thanks to social media this is Dorian for me and no one else will ever be. Ruining me forever especially now with the part I'm on in the book.


Chaol: Since I love Reign so much ( but I'm not caught up) I just couldn't help seeing Bash as Chaol. I feel like in a way that only I can see these characters are so similar. So for me he would make a perfect Chaol. 



Nehemia: I never really pictured anyone for her so I chose her just because. 



Aedion: Honestly I would let this man destroy me he's perfect! I hated when his character was re-casted in GoT. I picked him because he's a PoS and so was Aedion at one point!



Rowan: Legolas is Rowan for me but you know....bigger and more muscly (is that how you spell it?) 
BECAUSE I MEAN HAVE YOU SEEN HOW GRACEFUL AND BEAUTIFUL HE IS IN LOTR AND THE HOBBIT?!?!


Look at him! He's beauty he's grace he's Rowan (in my head). 



That's it for now because that's all that's important to me at the moment but I will post a second part after I finish the book (which is extremely long -.-) 

Comments

Popular Posts