Upcoming Posts

Okay so during my spring break I didn't exactly do what I wanted to do. I was supposed to catch up on my reading while I was in Tennessee, and it would have been perfect since I had absolutely no connection to the world. (NO WIFI AND NO CELL RECEPTION!) But! being the genius I am I remembered I didn't need WiFi to read my saved stories on Wattpad. So that's what I did and i'm not ashamed either because I technically did read.

SO in the next couple of days maybe if I have time I will be posting reviews on the 5 stories I've read and 2 TV show reviews. I know these aren't the books i was reading before. I had to take a break reading 4 books at once is draining.Anyways here's what to expect in the next couple days:

After 2 by Anna Todd (imaginator1D)





Mafioso Man by EclecticWriter



The Hobbit: Just Tell Me by Smw_author


The Impossible Mission by Abbiemcs


Twist & Shout (I don't know if that is the actual author)



DareDevil ~Season 2 


Bates Motel Seasons 1-3


Get ready for some possible rants because some of these were just so good I got to the point where I didn't even know how to react.

Comments

Popular Posts