BookTuber Recomendations

So I've been lazy I know so I just wanted to post something today to make up for my laziness. Today I'm going to be doing a BookTuber Recommendation as you can read in the title. I got this idea from Alyssa so here we go!


Katytastic: https://www.youtube.com/user/Katytastic
Her channel is amazing one of my favorites actually. She talks about YA books and he videos are really fun. And that leads me to...


Polandbananasbooks20: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOkc2PP2lPDUMLg0p6rGGDQ

Christine is hilarious!! She's loud and really enthusiastic she also talks about YA books. 



Jessethereader: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDPo9-NZFNi2Gwe8LnlvAUQ
Jesse's intro makes me laugh so hard. When he all of a sudden whips his head back and makes a whooshing sound! Anyway like all of the other book tubers I watch he reads YA books he also reads graphic novels and comic books. He's probably the only one I enjoy listening to because some of the other book tubers have high pitched voices.


I love his channel and his accent. I believe he reads a lot of YA but I also think there are a lot of Adult books mixed into that. 




I also love her accent! She talks about a lot of books I've never heard of and she's so cute! I think aside from the books I watch her videos to hear her talk. Weird I know! 




Ugh i love her Channel she has so many books that i want and she's so funny especially when she's doing a booktubeathon challenge.




Another one of my absolute faves. We ship almost all the same ships she sings and she loves twilight! What more can you ask for! But in all seriousness her channel is really great and funny. 


I obviously recommend all of these Booktube channels. Ill have a link to all of their channels next to the name. 




Comments

Popular Posts