Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Review



Title: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Author: J.K. Rowling

# Of Pages: 341

Rating:
★★★★★

Quote: “Honestly, if you were any slower, you’d be going backward.”

Synopsis: All Harry Potter wants is to get away from the Dursleys and go back to Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. But just as he's packing his bags, Harry receives a warning from a strange, impish creature named Dobby - who says that if Harry Potter returns to Hogwarts, disaster will strike. And strike it does. For in Harry's second year at Hogwarts, fresh torments and horrors arise, including an outrageously stuck-up new professor, Gilderoy Lockheart, a spirit named Moaning Myrtle who haunts the girls' bathroom, and the unwanted attentions of Ron Weasley's younger sister, Ginny. But each of these seems minor annoyances when the real trouble begins, and someone--or something--starts turning Hogwarts students to stone. Could it be Draco Malfoy, a more poisonous rival than ever? Could it possibly be Hagrid, whose mysterious past is finally told? Or could it be the one everyone at Hogwarts most suspects... Harry Potter himself.

Thoughts: OOOOOHHHH!!! This book…. What can I say? First off let me just say I looooved this book. Ill admit it took me a while to finish it but I did. I’m currently watching the movie adaptation of this book (for the first time). And I feel like they leave sooooo much out of them. Like a lot of Malfoy’s sassy remarks. I love him… Anyways I was so tricked by the end of this book. I didn’t know how to feel and I was a little mad that the person I should’ve expected wasn’t the person I expected if that makes sense… you have to read it to get me. I freaking love Ron. He is literally me in any public environment and I love that I can relate to him so well. I still don’t like Hermione but I’m sure she will grow on me eventually. I just can’t believe it took me this long to get into these books and they are so great. Reading these is like going back to grade school and playing made up games with your friends. ANYONE READING THIS REVIEW… I DON’T CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE IF YOU HAVENT READ ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS READ THEM!!!!!!!

Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15881.Harry_Potter_and_the_Chamber_of_Secrets

http://www.thriftbooks.com/w/harry-potter-and-the-chamber-of-secrets_jk-rowling/249579/#isbn=0439064864

P.S. The second link is for a website called Thriftbooks.com go there I got the entire series in hard cover for 23 dollars. Seriously it’s worth it. And if there was ever a situation where your book is damaged or something random customer service is great. They try their best to give you the best shopping experience for their site. So go check it out. DO IT!



Comments

Popular Posts