Daredevil Season 1 Review


So  I might start doing TV shows and Movie Reviews along with the books because I noticed lately that I have been watching way more television than reading and I haven't really been posting anything these last couple months. So ill try my best to keep up with everything. Also its Finals week so ill have time throughout this week since my schedule for this week is different. So here we GOOOOO!!!



Okay! Wow where do I start with this show… seriously. I’ve put off watching it simply because I tried to watch Agents of Shield, I hated it, and I thought it was going to be corny as hell. But damn was I wrong…I started watching it with my dad on New Year’s Eve because we were bored and basically watched all the good shows that were on Netflix. I let my dad pick the show because I was not going to make him watch 100 more hours of The Originals with me. With just the first episode I knew I was going to be obsessed. There was so much action which I live for and not to mention… the main character Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox) is pretty damn fine! I knew I was done for. On top of having such a cute main character his best friend Foggy Nelson (Elden Henson) was such an adorable cupcake who was kind of funny. Anyways enough about those characters. This show will get you hooked if you love the Marvel Universe. I mean I finished the first season in a day and a half because it was just too good to not finish. Sadly after I finished the entire season I didn’t know when the second season would be released. BUT NOW I DO!!!!!!! March 18 exactly a week after my birthday it will be on Netflix! WOO SO PUMPED! So anyways this horrible review honestly doesn’t do the show any justice so just go watch it and see for yourself how amaze balls this show is. You wont regret it. Or maybe you will if you don’t like a good vigilante fighting bad guys storyline. Oh did I mention… HE FIGHTS ALL THESE PEOPLE AND HE CANT EVEN SEE!! THAT’S RIGHT HES BLIND! HOLY BALLS HE FIGHTS SO WELL TOO. AND HIS BUTT <3.
Yea so just watch the show. Definitely a 5/5 stars.


I Got these GIFs from google.

Comments

Popular Posts