Top 5 Favorite Books of 2016 So Far...

These aren't going to be in any particular order except for the first one being MY FAVORITE BOOK OF 2016 so far. I haven't read many books that destroyed me this year so it was a little hard to pick. These aren't necessarily books that came out in 2016 but books that I've read this year. So here we go!

5. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas



This book was good, Not my favorite book in the series but definitely better than Heir of Fire and the end of the book was really good which gave it its spot in my top 5.



4.  Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas Again. 



A Sarah J. Maas book again? YES! OF COURSE!! This is the book that made me cray for fantasy! This book was so GOOD! I remember reading it and just dying when it came to the action and my titanic Chaolaena. D'; This deserved a spot on this list without a doubt. 


3. A Court of Thorns and Roses by guess who? SARAH J. MAAS Notice the trend?


Oh this is a bad picture. Oh well! I really liked this book and the stuff that happened towards the end.... UGH!! INTENSE!!!!!!! I don't know what to say about this without catching intense feelings. I friggen liked this book so much!



2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas


This book is my favorite so far in the entire Throne of Glass series... Why? You may ask. Well.... CHAOLAENA THAT'S WHY! AND ALSO NEHEMIA OH MY GOODNESS!! Yes so this takes the number 2 spot for obvious reasons. (Obvious if you've read it).

AND FINALLY THE MOMENT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. MY FAVORITE BOOK OF 2016 so far IS.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE? 






1.  A COURT OF MIST AND FURY BY SARAH J. MAAS!!!!!! 

OH GOSH!!! I TRY SO HARD TO NOT TALK ABOUT THIS BOOK ALL THE TIME BUT NOW I HAVE A REASON TOO.  Okay that is enough with the caps lock. This book has kind of ruined all other books I've read after it. I don't think I'll ever get over this book. (At least until the last book comes  out). This book was just perfect from the first page and if you've read my review.... STEAMY!!! wooh! This book totally deserves the number one spot because I still can't get over it. I'm sure a lot of you wouldn't be surprised if this ended up on my favorite books of 2016/ all time list. Lets just say at the end of the day this book ruined me for all other books and that is an amazing thing. 

Okay I know SJM is the only author on this list I'm sorry but she is a professional in ruining my life and her books are the only books that have satisfied my reading cravings... But now that I'm up to date with all of her books I will have to wait til September to feel better. 

Links to the reviews for each book will be below this sentence:





Comments

Popular Posts