Upcoming Posts

Hey guys! So I haven't posted in like 2 weeks but that is because I have been trying to find stuff that i want to talk about on here. So I did and I'm proud of what I found. Here we go. Also its almost Halloween so I want to do something, I'm not sure what it is yet so well see.



  • Movies and TV shows I watched and loved this year
  • Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Season 1 and 2 Review/ Rant
  • Riverdale Season 1 Review/ Rant and Season 2 Theories
  • Vikings Season 1 Review
  • Vampire Academy Review
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Movie and Book Review
  • Nailbiter Review Maybe. 
  • Batman Year One Review
  • The Walking Dead Volume 10 Review
I know its a lot but I think I can do it. I have been writing out the reviews so I should be getting these up soon enough. 

Comments

Popular Posts