Thanksgiving Book Tag




Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I wanted to do this tag before tomorrow because I won't have time.  Thank you to Fangirlcity for making this tag!!

1. Bread: What book is purely fluff, and has no real plot line?
This book isn't pure fluff... more like pure smut with an awful story line. Fifty Shades of Grey... Sigh

2. Turkey: What book made you want to fall asleep?

Fangirl... I don't know why but everytime I start it I get really bored and never finish it. I think I started it about 7 times.

3. Gravy: What book makes the whole series worth reading?

The Hunger Games, Throne of Glass, and The Sorcerers Stone (I know I havent finished the Series).

4. Stuffing: What book is stuffed full of action scenes?

ACOMAF for sure!!! That book is so action packed! Glass Sword was also pretty action packed.

5. Mashed Potatoes: What book looked good, and then wasn’t?

If I really dislike a book I won't finish it but I guess I'm going to have to say Glass Sword again. It wasn't as good as Red Queen.

6. Cranberries: What book has the sweetest romance?

Eleanor and Park was my everything!!! I don't read stuff like that usually so another answer is Annie and Finnick!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

7. Corn: What’s the corniest book you’ve ever read?

I don't have an answer for that so...

8. Green beans: What book is too long and needs to be shortened?

A Game of Thrones. That book is huge ans scary and I don't think I'm ever going to finish it,

9. Pumpkin Pie: What book do you read to get out of a reading slump?

I don't usually re-read books so... I read small books like novellas or the Percy Jackson books.

10. Dog/Cat: What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food that you would steal from the table?

I LOOOVE  my Abuela's Arroz con Gandules!! I also really love her Pasteles!! So any chance I get to take some food, I do!

I don't know anyone to tag so if you want to do this I tag you! The struggle of not having Book Blogger friends ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bye and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Comments

Popular Posts