Top 5 Cars from Pop Culture that I REALLY want to drive!

So theres this website called Turo where you can basically rent almost any car you want and take off on a road trip (It's a car sharing company). I was looking through the website and they have some pretty badass cars on there like luxury cars... Porsche's, Mercedes, Lexus', I saw a Maserati cars like that and they have regular cars like a Ford Focus and Chevy Impala they also have pretty fun cars like the Ford Escape Aviato which was in HBO's Silicon Valley. It's a cool website. If only I had money... or a license... ANYWAY!!! The point of this post was to tell you guys about some cars I would love to be able to drive. If I could rent these I totally would.

 Some of these might be a little weird but thats okay because this is just a fun thing to do. Also they aren't in any order because I love all of these cars.
.
5.) So this first one might not really be a surprise but... a 1967 Chevy Impala (Supernatural)

From the moment that car showed up on my screen I was in LOVE!!  I mean that car is beautiful!!! I can't even deal! Why aren't cars today like that???




4. ) Next is a Chevy Camero (Bumblebee, Transformers)

That time when Megan Fox called Bumblebee a piece of crap and then he completely changed his appearance this happened 😻😻😻. It was just so nice and yellow (I don't like yellow but it was nice!). Look at it!



3.) Stiles' Jeep (Teen Wolf). I have always like these kinds of jeeps. My dad and my Uncle had one and I've always wanted one... I don't really know why. I really like the color of it too. 




2.) Natasha's Corvette (Captain America: The Winter Soldier) When Natasha rolled up to Steve and Sam I was dead because not only is Natasha badass... Obviously! But her car was too and I want to be in it!!!!



1.) Is another one from Captain America but its not exactly a car... It's Steve's Motorcycle! Look how beautiful he is on that beautiful bike I just 😫




***Bonus***
.
I'm going to add a bonus one just because I want to and that will technically make this top 6 but that's okay. I want to.

Honestly any Motorcycle from Sons of Anarchy... That show is the reason I love motorcycles and hope to one day own one.


Yeah! So that's it!! If you're planning a road trip and looking for a car to rent check out Turo and leave town in style!!! 😎

Comments

Popular Posts