Saga Volume 7 Review

I'm back! Sorta... I'm slowly trying to get back into reading again. I know...
This more than likely will contain spoilers so read at your own risk.




Title: Saga Volume 7
Author: Brian K. Vaughan
Illustrator: Fiona Staples
Rating: 3.5/5
Synopsis:  “The War for Phang” is an epic, self-contained Saga event! Finally reunited with her ever-expanding family, Hazel travels to a war-torn comet that Wreath and Landfall have been battling over for ages. New friendships are forged and others are lost forever in this action-packed volume about families, combat and the refugee experience.
My Thoughts: Okay lets take a moment to appreciate how cute Hazel has gotten!!!


Anyway... This volume was pretty boring compared to the other ones. There was a lot less action and that is probably due to the fact that Alana was HUGE! it could also be that there just wasn't anything to write about because I mean they were stranded on a comet for pretty much the entire book. 

But aside from that, what I really want to talk about is Prince Robot IV and his nasty self!!! Like the second page of the book I was greeted with a dong... Which was his i might add... Not a very good surprise especially when you are out on public. And also the fact that he has these weird not feelings for Alana. Like what is that ?????

Let me get back on topic now geez! As always I love love love Fiona Staples' art. I mean its just so nice I don't know I just like it a lot. It's the same old thing i say every time you already know. I didn't like it as much as the others but i still enjoyed it. So yeah... That's all for now, Okay... bye!

Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29237211-saga-vol-7?from_search=true

Comments

Popular Posts