The Disney Book Tag With my Cousin!

This is my 200th post guys!!!! Dont want to waste it. So here is the Disney Book Tag I am doing with my little cousin. 



1. The Little Mermaid
A character who is out of their element; a “fish out of water”
JG: Idk
Me: Definitely Feyre from The ACOTAR series. I feel like everyone has read the series so I don't think I have to explain.

2. Cinderella
A character who goes through a major transformation
JG: Firestar from the Warriors Series.
Me: Celaena Sardothien. 
SPOILERSSS!!!!


She was literally a slave and now she is a Queen! Duh! 

3. Snow White
A book with an eclectic cast of characters
JG: Warriors by Erin Hunter
Me: I'd say the Guardians of the Galaxy Comic book. I mean there are literally different species. 

4. Sleeping Beauty
A book that put you to sleep
JG: Seekers by Erin Hunter
Me: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare! That book was just so bland I didn't like it at all. 

5. The Lion King
A character who had something traumatic happen to them in their childhood
JG: Batman for obvious reasons
Me: Peter Parker When his parents died in the plane crash or ya know..... the Green Goblin. Or uncle Ben dying. Im referring to Spider-man: Power and Responsibility. 

6. The Beauty and The Beast
A book that you were intimidated by but found the story to be beautiful
JG: Seekers by Erin Hunter
Me: All the Throne of Glass and ACOTAR books. They're HUGE! Harry Potter too. 

7. Aladdin 
A character who gets their wish granted….for better or for worse
JG: Ariel from the Little Mermaid
Me: Jenna Rink from 13 going on 30. If you have seen that movie you know what I mean.

8. Mulan
A character who pretends to be someone or something they are not
JG: Nightwing AKA Dick Grayson for obvious reasons
Me: Pietro.... That probably doesn't make sense but clearly he isn't Quicksilver because he wasn't quick enough to dodge those bullets. Too soon? Definitely!

9. Toy Story
A story with characters you wish would come to life
JG:  The Guardians of the Galaxy
Me: The ACOTAR Series because I love the Inner Circle. How can you not? 

10. Disney Descendents 
Your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character
JG: The Joker 
Me: James Moriarty!!! I love him so so so so so so so so so much! 

Comments

Popular Posts