East of West Mini-Review

I have three reviews to post so I'll try to get them all up today. If not today then tomorrow. 




Title:  East of West Volume 1
Author: Jonathan Hickman
Illustrator: Nick Dragotta 
Rating: 5/5
Synopsis: This is the world. It is not the one we wanted, but it is the one we deserved. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse roam the Earth, signaling the End Times for humanity, and our best hope for life, lies in Death.
Picture: 

My Thoughts: I didn't know what to expect when I picked this up but I was not disappointed. I went into this without knowing a thing. I thought it was just going to be some western story but it definitely wasn't! I really liked the  story, it was very different from anything I have ever read and I really want to read some more off these. Another plus to this is I have heard some really great things about the books so I am super excited to continue. I didn't like the art too much but I did like the coloring. For some reason it helped keep the story interesting (to me at least). Some parts were pretty confusing and I couldn't tell if something was in the past or the present but I'm sure if I keep reading them I'll understand eventually. Other than that I don't have anything else to say without giving anything away. So this is where I'm going to end this.
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2043426728

Comments

Popular Posts