Vikings Review



I give this show a B+

Ragnar is a Viking farmer who pioneers the first daring raids into England with the support of fellow warriors: his brother Rollo, and his wife, Lagertha.

This show, like Crazy Ex- Girlfriend, is one that I've seen Christine at Polandbananasbooks talk about. I really trust her opinions on things like books and TV shows so I decided to give it a try even though this is typically not something that I would watch. I was SHOOK by the time the first season ended! 
There's so much betrayal and drama that it made me feel better about the fact that Game of Thrones won't be back till 2019. I don't know if it's the actors of the story itself but I completely fell in love with a lot of the characters, it even got to the point where I went to Tumblr and all you Tumblr users know how it goes. I ended up falling in love with characters that aren't even in the show yet. 

 Ivar... it was Ivar. I don't even know anything about him. Anyway I really enjoyed this show and My favorite character has to be Floki. I don't know what it is with Skarsgard men but they are just so... I don't know likable! There is something about Floki that makes me like him much more than other characters. Maybe because he's funny or because of the cool eye makeup I have no idea.


Also Rollo... I REALLY like Rollo for some reason He has this annoying thing where he likes to betray people and I'm not with that shit but at the same time I understand him. He's the older brother and yet he is always a shadow to his younger brother. Not cool! But it doesn't excuse betrayal!!

Anyway yeah the characters are awesome and even though I had really low expectations for this show because its on History Channel, I was pleasantly surprised by how good it is. At this point in time I've already started season 4, but seasons 2 and 3 were equally as good and they really managed to rip my heart out and make me fear for the lives of people who are already dead 😂. Not funny but okay yeah. I think that's all I can really say without getting into spoilers.

Again there is a lot of drama and fighting, it is such a wonderful show and it's definitely different from anything that I usually watch. Even Game of Thrones. So yeah. That's all for now, Okay Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts