Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Book and Movie Mini-Review

 I kept this so short because I don't really have a lot to say about this but I hope you enjoy anyway! 


Rating: 3.5/5

I don't think this really needs a summary. We all know what Harry Potter is about. 

I was so dedicated to finishing this book the second time around! I powered through this book and it's a good thing that I did because I enjoyed it. I didn't really enjoy it as much as I could have but it was still good. My problem with it really was the fact that like 600 out of the 800 pages was just Harry being a student or being locked in 12 Grimmauld place, It got very boring after a while. Another problem I had with this book, was the fact that the climax wasn't very climactic. I expected a lot more for this book after the way Goblet of Fire effected me but meh. The death in the book wasn't very impactful to me and the way everything was set up was a little bland. I'm still going to finish the series though because Harry Potter isn't iconic for nothing. I have the same opinions about the movie there is just something missing from this installment that just didn't really impress me like the others did. Anyway thats all for now Bye!!!

Comments

Popular Posts