The Walking Dead Volume 10 Mini-Review

Spoilers like always

Rating: 5/5
Collects issues #55-60. Out on their own, danger lurking around every corner, our ragged band of survivors tries to live long enough to reach Washington D.C... but at what cost?

This was honestly my favorite one so far. It is my favorite episode in the show and I loved reading it so much! In case you're wondering it is the finale of season 4 and it is fantastic! My favorite part is the part where Rick and Abraham ( he's with Michonne in the show) are on the road returning from the police station I believe and those guys ambush them. It makes me so nervous and angry and I love it! This scene:




Thats really the only thing I remember from this volume because that was my favorite scene in the whole show so I guess I don't have much to talk about. I do really wish that this comic was in color but at the same time I love that it isn't because it makes it seem creepier. Anyway thats all I have for now. Okay. Bye!


Comments

Popular Posts