Batman Year One Mini-Review

Rating: 5/5
Synopsis: Lieutenant James Gordon takes up a new post in the crime-ridden and corrupt city of Gotham, while billionaire Bruce Wayne returns to the scene of his parents' deaths, intent on punishing the criminal element.
My Thoughts: This is the first Batman comic that I have ever read and I freaking loved it! I loved seeing Batman before he was the crime fighting superhero, and seeing him mess up and be clumsy. It was a really good read and I surprisingly liked the art. I kinda wish there was more to this story line because I honestly don't know what Im supposed to read next but I'm super excited to find out and continue on this Batman journey. I wish it was a little longer because there were somethings that felt rushed and some things that didn't make sense to me but I think I was able to get past that because it was such a great story. I wish there was a year 2 and we get to meet the joker or something haha. Anyway thats all I have for now so bye!!
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59980.Batman?ac=1&from_search=true

Comments

Popular Posts