Nintendo Book Tag

1) NES (Nintendo Entertainment System): A Classic you want to read

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.... I looked it up it's a classic! 




2) SNES (Super Nintendo): A Sequel you liked more than the 1st (can be a 2nd book in a series)



 Catching Fire and, Mockingjay! Those books were so good and I can't believe it took me so long to read the trilogy! 



3) Gamecube: A popular book that did not go over so well with you



 Paper Towns... I just couldn't with that book. When I started reading it I had never wanted to destroy a book so bad. Quentin was so annoyingly obsessed with Margo UGH!!!!



4) Wii: A new favorite book

I wouldn't consider it a favorite but I like it a lot... Red Queen. I was always kinda scared of picking it up because a lot of people didn't like it but it wasn't bad at all and I really need to get Glass Sword.







5) Nintendo Power: Favorite Graphic novel series or a series you want to start


I want to read all of The Walking Dead comics because I mean... The Walking Dead is good af. 






6) Super Mario: A Character that you'd love to squish like a Goomba



Maven even though he still holds a place in my heart... Yes I'm in denial... 






7) Zelda: A newer fantasy that you consider to be a modern classic

I don't know maybe The ACOTAR Series because a lot of people love it. I know I love it and it will go down in history as one of the most painful series to ever be read




More like....



8) Samas-Aran: Favorite Sci-fi novel or one you want to read

I don't read many Sci-Fi novels but I guess The Maze Runner Series... Yes... That Series destroyed my life. 



9) Pokemon: Book editions that you want to collect

These editions of the Harry Potter Series! They are so pretty!!!!!



10) Nintendo Fandom: Favorite Nintendo game(s) or game you really want

Mario Kart!! Even if I suck at it I really enjoy playing them. 





Comments

Popular Posts