All The Books I Bought in September

Being a teenager with no money I somehow managed to accumulate a lot of books throughout the month. Some were bought for me and the rest I bought for myself. I got some books from various Goodwill stores, one from Target, some from Bookoutlet.com, and some from Bloggingforbooks.com

The sad thing is... I have only been able to finish one book this month and I'm almost done with another one that I bought a  couple days ago *sigh*. I've started three or four of the books but I just can't seem to finish them and I don't know why! I'm not even in school right now! I should be going through books like water!!! *Cries silently in the corner*. Anyway I'll get to them eventually I know I will... and also I can buy more books because I won some money on a dare (One that I regret deeply). I ate a whole jalepeno in one bite. I know you must be thinking wow who cares? Well I care because first the jalapeƱo was like the size of my hand and second I don't eat spicy foods much so my everything was on fire... but I learned a new trick... Eating salt helps with the painful burn (thank you lady at the restaurant). 

Okay I'm just typing nonsense now let me just get to it! 



I know the picture is sideways but I don't know how to rotate it... also I bought The Cursed Child last month but I wanted it in this picture... and yes Harry Styles is holding that book up. 

Comments

Popular Posts