The Fandom Tag

1. What fandom/fandoms are u in?
SOOOOOOO MANY!!! LETS SEE IF I CAN LIST THEM ALL...

  • Hamilton!
  • One Direction
  • Marvel (Like everything except the comics... Im not on that level yet, I need help figuring that out).
  • Supernatural
  • High School Musical
  • Teen Wolf
  • Scream the TV Series (But I'm not caught up)
  • The Hobbit
  • Harry Potter
  • Game of Thrones
  • Divergent
  • The Hunger Games
  • Scandal
  • How to get Away with Murder
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • American Horror Story
  • True Blood
  • The 100 ( I still haven't watched season 3)
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • The Originals
  • Jane the Virgin
  • Throne of Glass
  • ACOTAR
  • Batman (Only The Dark Night Trilogy... DC has been very disappointing for me lately)
  • The Maze Runner
  • Sons of Anarchy
  • Breaking Bad
  • DareDevil (The Netflix Series)
  • All of Marvels Actors
  • The Man From Uncle
  • The Joker (Currently obsessed with Jared Leto's Joker even if the movie was disappointing)
  • I LOOOVVVVEEEE Markiplier
  • Buzzfeed... Is there even a Buzzfeed Fandom? I'm obsessed.
  • I almost forgot Twilight
  • Disney Everything!
  • The Walking Dead

Thats all I can think of right now but I'm 100% sure that there is more.... Sad I know...


2. How long have you been in the fandom for?
I honestly don't know.... Some for a really long time like elementary school... and others are more recent.


3. What makes your fandom better than everyone else's
Nothing... Every Fandom is FABULOUS!!!!! All of us experience intense pain from a person, show, movie, or book so... YEAH!



4. On a scale from 1-10 how crazy/nerdy are you?

20... That many fandoms really makes a person insane... especially when NO ONE UNDERSTANDS YOUR REFERENCES.


5. Fanfictions? Yes or NO

UMM... YES!!! I live for fan fiction... I read it where ever I can find it. Usually Tumblr, AO3 or Wattpad.


6. Have you ever meet or seen your idol?
If I did do you think I'd be here answering these Questions? NO because I would be deceased!


7. When the hardest you've ever Fangirled?
Yesterday when I was reading Empire of Storms... IT'S SO GOOD!! I MUST FINISH IT!


8. Do you have any fan accounts if you do what are they?
I don't think so? Unless my main Tumblr account is considered a fan account... IDK! I'll leave a link anyway because why not? Tumblr


9. Will you still be a fangirl when your 30?
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS? Being a fangirl is like an incurable disease... it does not go away... one does not stop being a fangirl. SO.... YES!


If you want to do this go ahead... you are TAGGED!

Comments

Popular Posts