August Wrap-Up and September TBR

August went by so fast *sigh*. Summer is almost over and Fall is rolling around... I'm SO READY!!!

I think August was a pretty decent month for reading. If only I didn't struggle to read toward the end of the month there would be way more. Anyway here are all the books I read this month.



The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling. Review HERE




Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. Review HERE



MockingJay by Suzanne Collins. Review HERE


Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan. Review HERE


Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. Review HERE


The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins. Review HERE





And now for the books that I plan to read this month... I'm super excited for these books!

The Mortal Instruments Series



The Infernal Devices Series



The Fifth Wave



Empire of Storms


Glass Sword



There might be more but these are the books I plan to read... I hope the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices Series are good. Speaking of those What order do I read all those books in. I don't want to get it wrong... Do I read The Infernal Devices first or The Mortal Instruments first? Or do I read the Infernal Devices in the middle of the Mortal Instruments Series? So confusing!?!!??!!??!!?!? Someone PLEASE LET ME KNOW... They are going to arrive at my house soon and I need to know.

Comments

Popular Posts