Captain America: Castaway in Dimension Z Mini-Review

Title: Captain America: Castaway in Dimension Z
Author: Rick Remender
Illustrator: John Romita Jr.
Rating: 1/5
Synopsis: Thrust into a bizarre, inhospitable world far from home, the all-new, high-adventure, mind-melting, tough-as-nails, sci-fi, pulp-fantasy era of Captain America starts NOW! Arnim Zola’s ambitions leave Captain America stranded in the upside-down territory known as Dimension Z. With no country and no allies, what’s left for the Sentinel of Liberty to protect? Just the one thing his foe values most: Zola’s son! Steve has saved the boy’s life, but can he keep him alive against the savage barbarians of Phrox — with the fate of a world hinging on his victory? And when Zola’s terrible experiments on the indigenous creatures give birth to a terrible new foe, the Odd War of Dimension Z begins! No flesh escapes the Patchwork!
Picture: 

My Thoughts: Lets just keep this super short because if I go on about this it wont be nice. I HATED this! I feel like Cap was so out of character...he probably wasn't though, I hated the art, and the story made NO SENSE WHAT SO EVER!!!! I haven't read much CA but I think its safe to say that this is a bad CA story. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17251110-captain-america-volume-1

Comments

Popular Posts