Twilight: The Graphic Novel Volume 2 Mini-Review

I read Volume 1 a couple years ago and you all know I don't like re-reading books so there wont be a review for that one but I did give it a 5/5.

Title: Twilight: The Graphic Novel Volume 2
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Illustrator: Young Kim
Rating: 5/5
Synopsis: Having uncovered the dark secret of her enigmatic classmate, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan embraces her feelings for him, trusting Edward to keep her safe despite the risks. When a rival clan of vampires makes its way into Forks, though, the danger to Bella has never been more real. Will she make the ultimate sacrifice to protect the people dearest to her?
Picture:  I took that picture.. How could I not the art is so pretty!!!

My Thoughts: I AM TWILIGHT TRASH!!!! I saw this on thriftbooks and I had to have it. On top of that all of the movies were gifted to me for my birthday so I was watching them while reading this. Ugh I LOVE IT! The art was so beautiful and obviously the story was so perfect! I especially loved the part in the picture. Right after the baseball scene (I love that part!) when Victoria Laurent and James show up... Perfect! I'm pretty sure everyone has seen Twilight so this is just everything after Bella found out Edward was a vampire. I love Twilight so that's all I really need to say to make people understand how much i enjoyed this. I can wait to get my hands on New Moon Vol. 1 and 2. So that's all for now. Okay... Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts