The Walking Dead Volume 8 Mini-Review

Spoilers... I just noticed how different the art is from the beginning!!! LATE!!! 


Title: The Walking Dead: Made To Suffer (Volume 8)
Author: Robert Kirkman
Illustrator: Charlie Adlard and Cliff Rathburn
Rating:5/5
Synopsis: They thought they were safe in the prison. They were wrong. A force far more deadly than the walking dead is at their door and when the dust settles, their rank will be reduced by more than half. No one is safe!
Picture: 

My Thoughts: What the HELL?! That was my reaction to this entire volume... because what the hell! Like so much stuff happened and there just wasn't enough time to process it! The first time the Governor decided to attack I was so glad to see that Rick's group was able to fight back! I mean we all know they are definitely not weak. I was so glad but then the governor went back and told lies... JEEEEEZZZ and then Michonne and Tyreese. It was so stressful and I definitely did not need that at two in the morning.
Anyway!! All of the characters just really stressed me out. I mean the governor had just attacked and most of the group just left! Like WHAT KIND OF BS IS THAT?! On the bright side though (There isn't really a bright side.) Andrea ended up coming back and trying to help even though it didn't last long. My question is did she come back alone or was everyone with her and also what happened? Because some stuff went down and it seemed like no one survived but I really hope they did... I also really hope that Judith isn't dead and someone from Rick's group finds her after everything is over. I really really hope so. POOR BABY! I just couldn't deal with the deaths (except for Lori's I don't like her) Especially Tyreese and Hershel's. Like dang I was so angry because I was so hoping that they would make it and there would be more for them. Well not Hershel (because we all know he doesn't leave that prison. Not even in the show) but for Tyreese... I thought there would be more for him. Not just the guy that screwed Carol and screwed her over and the wannabe leader. Too bad... He died to protect the group and in the end we don't even know if anyone besides Rick and Carl made it out alive.
In the end I'm just mad how many people died I want to know if anyone made it out and that's all I'm really  concerned about. On the brightside the Governor was killed so we have that to be happy about but still.... Robert Kirkman really wanted readers to suffer.
So...That's all for now. Okay... Bye!
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1894269.The_Walking_Dead_Vol_08

Comments

Popular Posts