The Walking Dead Volume 7 Mini-Review

Spoilers



Title: The Walking Dead: The Calm Before
Author: Robert Kirkman
Illustrator: Charlie Adlard and Cliff Rathburn
Rating: 3.5/5 
Synopsis: Lori's pregnancy has come to term, and the birth is near. After everything they've been through, nothing can prepare Rick and the other survivors for what they are about to experience. A major turning point in the series is reached.
Picture:


My Thoughts: Really good volume. Things are really starting to pick up and get going which makes me pretty happy. I kinda wish we got to know the Governor and the people of Woodbury a little more before the action started but I'm also glad that the story isn't super slow. So a lot happened but at the same time it wasn't too crazy and that's because this volume was the calm before the storm like the title says.
So Lori finally had Judith and I was soooooooo happy for them. I was kinda wondering if she was going to have the baby any time soon and she did! But at the beginning she kinda ruined my life because she brought up Shane to Rick and Rick was like girl I know already!!!! And Dale... lost his dang leg! I mean I'm glad that at least wasn't like the show because Hershel has already been through so much with losing almost all of his family! But anyway... Dale was like feeling sorry for himself of something and it was just so annoying!!! Then everything is going pretty well and Freaking CAROL! I can't even with her. I mean I didn't really like her character there was so much wrong with her and she was really weird but the way she died is just so stupid!!! AND SHE LEFT HER DAUGHTER!!!!!! I know that she had issues but I think it was a little selfish of her to ask her friend to take care of her daughter if something happened to her then go and kill herself.So Selfish! Poor Sofia but I think she will learn from her mothers weakness. At least I hope she does because Carol was just.... *sigh*... Anyway that's all for now I will probably have the review up for volume 8 either tonight or tomorrow since I already read it.
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1085771.The_Walking_Dead_Vol_07

Comments

Popular Posts