Top 5 Favorite Villains Part 1

Okay so the people on this list are not people I like at all I hate most of them ... well maybe except one but the reason they are my favorites is because they did such a good job making me hate them so yeah! I will be posting both parts today one will be book villains and the other will be TV villains. Anyway enjoy!


5.) Neferet (HON): If you've read the House of Night Series I'm sure you knew from the beginning that there was always something fishy about her. From the moment she started killing people and doing awful things to the nerd herd I started to hate her. She was manipulative and cruel... she actually reminded me of the Other Mother from Coraline because she literally burst into a bunch of spiders. This picture is from one of the book covers but I can't remember which one.



4.) Amarantha (ACOTAR): She made me want to murder her!!! I hated her so much! It was just the way that she had everyone under her thumb that did it for me. She ruined everything!!!But on the bright side we got a mating bond out of it. 😉😉😉




3.)Mr. Harvey (The Lovely Bones): This guy was just a sick MF. The only reason he is on here is because there are people like him in the world and they are the scum of the earth. That character made me realize that horrible stuff like that happens and even though I hate the character so much he opened my eyes to people like that. This is the actor that played him in the movie.



2.) Maven Calore (Red Queen Series): You know what I just realized? His last name is Hot in Spanish 😂😂😂😂. Anyway he was such a good Villain. He was manipulative and cold. The only problem is I don't hate his character one bit. The first time he was introduced he was the shy quiet shadow of his brother. He was sweet so it stayed with me. But that boy is awful and if Red Queen was a TV show his character would be the BEST villain.



1,) Maeve (Throne of Glass Series): Honestly if you've read this series you should know why I hate her so much... She's a coward who waits until someone is put down to swoop in and take power. She feeds on the weakness of others and that's what ultimately makes her an amazing villain.


Comments

Popular Posts