Top 5 Favorite Villains Part 2

Okay so here are my favorite TV Villains. I have to say that LOVE every single one of them... I just can't help it! TV Villains are so different from book villains.



5.) Negan (The Walking Dead): He's my least favorite because he killed two of the best characters on the show but besides that Negan is funny as hell in his own way and that's what makes me like him so much even though I want to hate him.



4.) Crowley (Supernatural): He is my little evil demon cupcake!!!! What more do I have to say? He has style, he's sarcastic, he has an English accent... hes perfect!



3.) Captain Hook/ Killian Jones ( Once Upon a Time): Hes Captain Hook enough said!


2.) Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones): I take back what I said about loving all of them... I hate her so much. Shes an awful human being and I can't wait until Dany goes to Kingslanding to put her in her place. UGH!



1.) The love of my life. The best thing to grace the TV screens James Moriarty (Sherlock): From the moment he showed up on my screen I fell in love. He's obviously super cute but what got me was how sassy and careless he was... on top of that how crazy he was. The scene where he and Sherlock first met and Sherlock said something about people dying, Jim flipped a damn switch and it was pretty HOT... 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 That's what people DO! He's my favorite villain EVER!




Comments

Popular Posts