Captain America: Red Menace Mini-Review

Title: Captain America: Red Menace Ultimate Collection
Author: Ed Brubaker
Illustrator(s): Mike Perkins, Steve Epting, Javier Pulido, Marcos Martin, Frank D'Armata, Javier Rodriguez
Rating:2.5/5
Synopsis: Six months ago, Crossbones kidnapped the Red Skull's daughter, Sin, from a government re-education facility and disappeared into the night. Now, he and his spawn of infinite evil have come to the American Midwest to tear a new hole in A.I.M. - but none of them counted on Cap and Agent 13 stumbling into the mix.
Picture: 


My Thoughts: I honestly didn't like this that much... I mean I've been reading it since March 27 and I finished it last night so.... I just didn't really like the story... It was kinda all over the place and when everything came together it didn't really make sense. I did love Bucky though.  It's Bucky how can you not love him???
And honestly I only finished this because I really love Captain America and I didn't want to leave it unfinished ( but I'll leave books unfinished if I don't like them 🤣). Maybe its just the Red Skull that I didn't like because when I saw Crossbones on the cover I got pretty excited (I don't like Sharon). So yeah. I don't really have much to say except I didn't like that flashback part when they were in the war with the Nazis and that art was super old looking and I just didn't like it. I didn't really like the art at all in the whole thing because the characters looked so much alike I didn't know who was who.
These people are the only reason I finished this...






They deserve very large pictures because I couldn't have done it without them. Anyway... Like I said I didn't like the story or the art all that much so yeah... That's all for now. Okay... Bye!!
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9884768-captain-america

Comments

Popular Posts