Outcast Volume 1 Mini-Review


Title: Outcast Volume 1
Author: Robert Kirkman
Illustrator: Paul Azaceta
Rating: 4/5
Synopsis: Kyle Barnes has been plagued by demonic possession all his life and now he needs answers. Unfortunately, what he uncovers along the way could bring about the end of life on Earth as we know it.
Picture:

My Thoughts: I really liked this story even though it was pretty slow I found it very interesting. I would have given it 5/5 but I really didn't like the art and it kinda bothered me while reading, nut I liked the story enough to want to continue.
I knew this was about Demonic Possession and stuff because I had watched the first episode on HBO before the episode aired but I found it a little more creepy reading it and looking at it in complete silence. The coloring was very dark it had a lot of black, blues and brown so it made the story seem more creepy.
When I got to the part with the first possession Kyle encountered I was like...
But then after I was like...

By the way, Yeah.... I love Jasper Hale... Sue ME!!! Anyway... I got really into it and I feel like it ended so quickly. If I'd known I would like it so much I would have bought the second volume... But it is what it is. If I have money Ill but the second volume with Volume 7 of Saga... I need to know what happens in both because I find things about supernatural creatures really interesting... And because...

Honestly If you are still super behind on Supernatural I'm sorry... not.

Anyways... I don't think I've read enough to really connect with the characters so I don't know if I like them or not but I feel really bad for Kyle and how he had to live (in the past and present)... Okay... That's all for now... Bye!!!
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23043731-outcast-vol-1

Comments

Popular Posts