Hawkeye Volume 1 Mini-Review

Title: Hawkeye Volume 1: My Life as a Weapon
Author: Matt Fraction
Illustrator(s): David Aja, and Javier Pulido
Rating: 4/5
Synopsis: The breakout star of this summer's blockbuster Avengers film, Clint Barton - aka the self-made hero Hawkeye - fights for justice! With ex-Young Avenger Kate Bishop by his side, he's out to prove himself as one of Earth's Mightiest Heroes! SHIELD recruits Clint to intercept a packet of incriminating evidence - before he becomes the most wanted man in the world. You won't believe what is on The Tape! What is the Vagabond Code?
Picture:  


My Thoughts: This is the second comic book that I have read by Matt Fraction and I actually like this one (Which makes me so happy because I love Hawkeye).I mean look at that little cupcake!
Going Pew Pew with his little bow and arrows... I'm sorry... Anyway! I really enjoyed the story it was really funny and I would be open to reading the next volume. Only problem I have with it ( that's why it took me so long to read it too) is the art. I hate it so much and I honestly think its because it looked like a bunch of sketches were colored in and I cant stand that. Some I can deal with but I like clean crisp lines and colorful pictures. Anyway... Clint was like a total dork in this and I sorta kinda liked Kate (I need to know more about her). One thing I liked was there was like a little bit at then end which I'm guessing were the Young Avengers. I really liked reading that. I might even go try to find it at a book store or something.. but yeah great story.. One thing that confused me was the part about Clint being a weapon I don't know if that is about what is mentioned in the book or something else but it really confused me because I thought this was going to be more of a villain turned hero story or something but... other than that... That's all I have to say for now... Okay Bye!!!
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16002136-hawkeye-volume-1

Comments

Popular Posts