Deadpool vs. X-Force Mini-Review

Look how pretty that cover photo is!!! 



Title: Deadpool vs. X-Force
Author: Duane Swierczynski
Illustrator: Pepe Laraz
Rating: 5/5
Picture: 

Synopsis: Journey back to the gritty, hyper-detailed days of the 1990s, when two characters debuted who would change the face of comics...Cable and Deadpool! Now, in this all-new tale, we learn of the pair's first meeting - well before New Mutants #98 - as Cable and his soon-to-be X-Force race through the time stream to stop the reckless mercenary Deadpool before he destroys American history for good! Everything you knew about Cable and Deadpool's shared history was wrong...but that's okay, because everything you're about to read is way more awesome!
My Thoughts: This is the first time I've ever read anything about Deadpool and I looooovvvvveeeeedddddd IT!!!!! I really loved the coloring in this, it was so colorful and vibrant and I don't think I've loved art this much since Saga. Which by the way the seventh volume should be out soon right? Anyway... Like always Deadpool was super funny and I actually really liked Cable even though he was kind of a D-Bag. But I did like him in the story and I loved the time travel and stuff. One thing I really found funny was when he kidnapped Hitler and he was like a small child or something. I don't even know but I found it funny. Yeah so that's it... I have a hard time reviewing comic books because there isn't much to say.... I do want to read more Deadpool that's for sure.... Okay... Bye!
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22259479-deadpool-vs-x-force

Comments

Popular Posts