The Walking Dead Volume 9. The shortest review I will probably ever write.

I started this review 5 days ago and I still don't want to write it so this will be SUPER short!

Title: The Walking Dead Volume 9: Here We Remain
Author: Robert Kirkman
Illustrator: Charlie Adlard and Cliff Rathburn
Rating: 4/5
Synopsis: In the last volume we learned that no one is safe. Now, after the staggering losses they've sustained, Rick and Carl are left to pick up the pieces and carry on, knowing that they could join their fallen friends and family at any moment
Picture: I don't really have an actual picture just the speech bubble with Abraham's awful language. I thought it was funny. He was like I hope you guys aren't a bunch of stupid mfs.


My Thoughts: WOO!!! I finally got to read some more TWD. I've had the book for a couple weeks now but I wanted to read everything I bought before this first and I did so here we are, like a week later. I  really liked it, it was literally like watching that where the same exact thing happened. Maybe that's why I don't feel like writing this. Any way you know this episode:


And just for fun I'll add this too because its hilarious!



Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4714126-the-walking-dead-vol-09

Comments

Popular Posts