Daredevil: The Man Without Fear Mini-Review

Title: Daredevil: The Man Without Fear
Author: Frank Miller
Illustrator: John Romita Jr.
Rating: 4.5/5
Synopsis:Taunted and tormented by children while growing up, Matt's life was irrevocably altered after he was blinded by radioactive materials while saving the life of an old man. The payoff? An unbreakable will and a keen intelligence, helping focus the super-senses he was blessed with during the accident.
Picture: 

My Thoughts: I liked this SO much!!! I'm pretty sure this is what the show is based off of right? Because they were so similar. The one thing I didn't like was they way Elektra was drawn she didn't look sexy and mysterious at all... She looked like The Joker from the batman animated series.


That's what I see and I didn't like the fact that Matt was like pining over her when she was clearly not a good person. Anyway what I really want to know is if there is more to this because it was pretty good and there were still a lot of unanswered questions. I liked the art, I didn't like the coloring though it was just weird. The story was obviously good because I gave it  4.5 stars. So yeah I think people should read this and read Born Again too because they're both really good Daredevil stories (The only ones I've read.)  So that's all for now... Okay... Bye!
Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6375187-daredevil

Comments

Popular Posts