January Wrap-Up

I was finally able to get something done and it feels good. I'm still not feeling the motivation to read an actual novel but I'll get there eventually... So I read 11 Comic Books this month and I feel so proud of myself for it!





I wish I was able to take a new picture for this but I already sealed all of the boxes my books are in so I'm just using the pics I took when I got them. They're pretty pictures anyway. If you want to see more follow me on Instagram 😉😉😉 You like how I just threw that in there??? The link is in my Contact me tab! Its also right HERE

I'm not going to list them because you can see them but I will leave links to all of the Mini-Reviews I did for all of these.

Saga Volume 6
Saga Volume 5
Saga Volume 4
Sex Criminals Volume 1
Civil War
Daredevil: Born Again
Saga Volume 3
Captain America: Winter Soldier Volume 1
Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Avengers Volume 1
Saga Volume 2
Captain America: To Serve and Protect
Saga Volume 1 I read this on the 31st of December but I just wanted to add it in case anyone wanted to look at all of them.
But yeah that's it for now... Okay Bye!!! 😙😙😙

Comments

Popular Posts