My Dream Crate (With LOOT CRATE)

I'm so beyond excited!!! Here's why the other day (Yesterday) I woke to see an email asking if I was interested to create a "dream crate" (AKA my dream loot crate box). I don't usually get asked to do things like this so OF COURSE I was extremely excited and couldn't go back to sleep! So I'm going to show you what my dream crate would look like. Before I start this I haven't been given anything as "payment"so this post is my own just in case you were wondering :) Also yes! I did change some things on my blog and now it looks so much better.



SOOO Loot Crate in case you don't know is a monthly subscription service for all your geeky and nerdy needs. Honestly I looked at some of the past boxes and they are awesome! From what I was able to find I believe that there are six different boxes to choose from ranging between $13.95- $34.99 plus shipping depending on what box you choose... duh. There is a gaming box, a clothing box, an anime box, a pet box, the regular loot crate box and firefly loot. Anyway now that you know lets get started!

I was stuck trying to choose a theme for this and of course my first though was books, but there are already boxes like that. But my mind was stuck on books so I just thought why not a Fantasy box? Then I was like maybe not why not Gotham? I mean I'm currently obsessed... but then I expanded that and thought about Batman in general... So here it is... There are going to be two, one for boys and one for girls.

I'm going to start with the girls.

Or 







A Selina Kyle (Gotham) Funko Pop or a Poison Ivy (Arkham Asylum) Funko Pop... Every box could have one or the other. It's no fun when everyone gets the same thing. These two were my favorites in the things they were in also Ivy and Selina were such good friends in Gotham! D':


These cute little Oswald and Edward Key chains ! I am a person that loves putting stuff all over my key chain when I get the chance so these would be such a cute edition to all key chains.



This Print of Jervis Tetch and Jonathan Crane is so beautiful!!!







This Gotham Girls Print  is really pretty and even though Ivy isn't in this one these girls are goals.



I love this GC?D T-shirt... let me rephrase that. I love T-shirts. This would be one that I would never take off!




An Arkham Grapple Gun Kit!!! 

Last but not least for the girl box would be... a Harley Quinn Action Figure !



I would honestly die if I got a box full of stuff like this!!! I mean it when I say I'm obsessed!



Now!!! Onto the boys box!




or 




Scarecrow Funko Doll or Killer Croc Funko Doll  I honestly want both of those and a couple others too.


 This Batman Blanket looks so warm! Me wants. *Grabby Hands*




Two Face Coin I've wanted one of these since I saw the Dark Knight Trilogy.




This awesome Joker Print I swear if I was able to do anything creative my life would be complete. This piece of art is so good! *Heart eyes*



This!!! The Arkham Series Villains... Ugh!



And An Arkham Asylum Grapple Gun Kit!!!!




And Finally this Mr. Freeze T-Shirt


I would spend all of my non-existent on these boxes! I love going to hot topic to buy things like this and I would gladly go broke buying both of them. But anyway yeah!!! Those are my "Dream Crates". Thank you to Loot Crate for letting me get involved with this project it was so fun and I wanted to buy everything I found. I hope you guys like this and please let me know what you think... Okay later!! 

Comments

Popular Posts