I Recommend: Creepy TV Shows

Halloween is right around the corner and I'm finally feeling the Halloween spirit! (lol late). This list will be of 11 of my favorite creepy or paranormal TV shows (does that fall in the same category?? are vampires considered creepy? Idk). They are in no particular order because I love them all so... here we gooo!

American Horror Story:
If you haven't heard of AHS yet where have you been? American Horror Story doesn't really have one specific story line because every season is different. Different story, different places, and different characters. The only thing that's really constant about the show is the cast.  There are theories that the show is connected by Dante's Inferno and the 9 circles of hell is like the theme of each season or something... All I know is that if you pay enough attention to each season you will see connections... yeah every season is connected. It's really good and super creepy! Especially season 6 I love it!


The Walking Dead:
I'm pretty sure everyone has at least heard of TWD! I mean its a pretty popular TV Series jam packed with action and Walkers. Honestly before this show I hated anything that had to do with Zombies but when I finally started watching it obviously I realized it was more than that. This show isn't just about zombies but also loyalty, family, trust, and survival. It's a really good show that knows how to make me incredibly nervous... You see the picture... That's for the new season and it starts tomorrow. I'm so scared to know what happens because some crazy stuff is going to go down!


Bates Motel: 
Bates Motel is a prequel series to the movie Psycho. If you have been following anything I post for a while you would know that I used to talk about this show a lot! I think what makes this show creepy is the fact that you get to see Norman Bates mentally unravel as you go and it kinda feels like you are too. I remember when I first started this show season 3 has just come out on Netflix and I think I finished it all in like 2-3 days! I was hooked. It's a really intriguing show and all of the characters are awesome!


True Blood:
THIS SHOW!!! If you were on the vampire bandwagon after everything Twilight, and you were old enough to watch this you probably know what this is! True Blood is an HBO show so I'm sure everyone knows what that means... But this show is about Sookie Stackhouse and a crap load of
supernatural creatures. I don't even know how to explain this show all I can say is Obsessed!! I think the series finished in 2014 I don't remember! It feels like I was watching it yesterday!


Hemlock Grove:
This is a Netflix show that I really like! It's actually pretty weird at first. There's a werewolf named Peter and an Upir (Vampire) named Roman (He doesn't know he's an Upir). It's basically about them trying to find out secrets about Romans Family's Company and trust me there are a lot. The shows last season is season 3 I think. I still haven't caught up and I'm ashamed because I spent a lot of time watching the first 2 seasons.


Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
BUFFY!!! I feel like no matter how old you are you have probably watched at least an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer! My mother was obsessed with that show and now I am too. BTVS Is about a girl named Buffy Summers who is a vampire slayer, her town is literally on top of a hell mouth so the supernatural activity there is high, she's constantly trying to balance being a slayer and being the normal girl she wants to be. It's such a great show and it's super 90's so if thats your thing definitely watch it.


Supernatural:
Supernatural is my life!!!!! Oh my goodness I love this show! I was literally hooked from the first 5 minutes! It starts in Lawrence, Kansas the family is at home. Dean is 4 and Sam was like 6 months old and they're getting tucked into bed by their parents. Something insane happens then boom! SUPERNATURAL. This is another show that I think is pretty popular especially on Tumblr. So yeah just watch it... it's not only about saving people and hunting things it's way more than that!


Scream the TV Series:
If you've seen any of the Scream movies thats basically what this is. I haven't caught up on season 2. I'm just lazy!


The Vampire Diaries
Another show you probably watched Post-Twlight. Am I the only one who misses vampire novels? I don't know there is just something about them. Technically The Vampire Diaries Novels came out before Twilight but those books weren't good. Its about Elena a human who falls in love with Stefan a Vampire and yeah bad stuff werewolves The Original Vampires Dopplegangers and all that beautiful stuff!


The Originals
I'm so glad this show was made. Its bout everyones favorite Original Vampires thats all I can really say. I think I'm still on season 2 mainly because I'm trying to catch up on everything!


The Exorcist 
Oh my goodness I started this show yesterday and it is so scary! I mean obviously its the Exorcist! 


Comments

Popular Posts