Mean Girls Book Tag

The tag I'm doing today is the Mean Girls Book Tag by thebooklifenetwork. I wasn't tagged or anything but I wanted to do it so here we go.




1. "It’s pronounced like Cady” - Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?


Almost every character in SJM's books! Honestly her character names are ridiculous. Also some of the characters in the Percy Jackson books (The Gods).
2. “She doesn’t even go here!” - Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?

Like a lot of other people I want to see Aelin or Feyre in each other's worlds because they would be the best of friends.

3. “On Wednesdays we wear pink!” - Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?

Red Queen for sure but I still liked the book. It was like reading every other YA Fantasy book in one book.

4. "You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores." - Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?
I don't have an answer for that... I honestly don't know!

5. “You go Glen Coco!” - Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.

Feyre!! She is such a badass and I did cheer for her! Its just like how can you not??? She played everyone and she won!

6. "Get in loser, we’re going shopping!” - How long do you typically spend at a book shop?

Too long. I could go into a bookstore for one book and still come out an hour later.

7. “It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!” - Which character would have to get out a restraining order on you, if they were real?

Hmmm... I don't think I would stalk any characters but if I met them I probably would creep them out with y feels. Plus staking seems like a lot of work.

8. “I can’t help it that I’m popular.” - Which over hyped book were you cautious about reading?

The Mortal Instruments Series. I've only read City of Bones and I'm putting off City of Ashes until I finish the 3 I just got.

9. “She’s a life ruiner. She ruins people's lives.” - We all love Regina George. Name a villain you couldn’t help but love.
Every Villain in Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Gotham,and also Draco Malfoy!

10. “I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom.” - Your favorite fictional parents.
I don't think any of the books I've read has parents... WAIT... Mare Barrows Parents are okay, I like her Dad. (Hopefully that doesn't change by the time I finish the book).

11. “That is so Fetch!” - Which book or series would you love to catch on?
An Ember in the Ashes Series. Is it a series??? I don't know but I have the two books that are out and I can't wait to read them.

12. “How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” - Describe your ideal character to read about.
I don't know... Maybe a super confident, mentally strong, and independent female character or a male character who is in touch with his feelings and not crazy possessive over his S/O.

13. “I just have a lot of feelings.” - What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels'?
I sit in the dark and think about life before I read that book. Then I watch TV for a couple of days straight before I start reading again.

14. “Nice wig Janice, what’s it made of?” "Your Mom’s chest hair!” - Which characters one liners would you love to claim for your own?

Spoiler!!!
This isn't a book character... well maybe... He's in comic books... anyway... Abraham Ford from The Walking Dead.... Ugh... He had the best one liners until the very end. *Cries*

15. “Boo, you whore.” - Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes?
Another Spoiler!!!
This is another one from The Walking Dead. Daryl isn't a character in the comics so this is a spoiler from the show... Daryl's desicion to punch Negan in the face... I rolled my eyes so hard I saw my thoughts. On top of that I cried because that punch lead to one of my children (Glenn) dying and Daryl getting kidnapped... *Starts crying for the 10000000th time in the last 3 days*

This tag is pretty old so If you haven't done it and you want to feel free to do it. 

Comments

Popular Posts