Your Bookish Identity Tag

The tag that I’m going to do today, is called Your Bookish Identity Tag, and was created by Little Book Owl, Katytastic and Benjaminoftomes. Enjoy!

  • What dystopian/fantastical world would you live in?
I would live in Prythian specifically in The Night Court aka Valeris. Take me there to live for the rest of my days. 


  • Who would your partner be?
Like partner partner??? My partner would be either Rowan, Aedion, Cassian Azriel, or Rhys. They are all badasses and I also love them all deeply. 



  • Who would be your godly mother/father? [Percy Jackson]
Since my friends say I'm the spawn of Satan probably Hades (I know they aren't the same)


  • Would you be a downworlder or nephilim? [Shadowhunter world]
Even though I may be referred to as the spawn of Satan I would  want to be a Nephilim... I have been slowly pushing through City of Bones and the Downworlders in my head are like slimy lizard monsters. Except for Magnus of course, who is FABULOUS!


  • Which house would you be in? [Harry Potter]
According to Pottermore I am a proud Slytherin! 




  • Which faction would you be in? [Divergent]
Dauntless because BuzzFeed said so...


  • What would be your daemon [Northern Lights]
I know what that is but I don't know maybe a panda... because pandas are cute.



If you haven't done this tag and you want to do it you are now TAGGED.

Comments

Popular Posts