Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters Review


Title: The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #2)
Author: Rick Riordan
Rating:2.5/5
Synopsis: " Percy Jackson's seventh-grade year has been surprisingly quiet. Not a single monster has set foot on his New York prep-school campus. But when an innocent game of dodgeball among Percy and his classmates turns into a death match against an ugly gang of cannibal giants, things get... well ugly. And the unexpected arrival of Percy's friend Annabeth brings more bad news: the magical borders that protect Camp Half-Blood have been poisoned by a mysterious enemy, and unless a cure is found, the only safe haven for demigods will be destroyed."
Quote: “I told Tantalus to go chase a doughnut. ”
My Thoughts:  I watched this movie before I read the book so I felt like I read this already. I was bored and honestly I liked the movie better than the book. I think that is the main reason I didn't like the book. I mean it's only like 200 pages and it took me a long time to finish it. I thought this book was boring and I was hoping that it the movie was very different like it was for the first book but it just wasn't and I don't like knowing whats going to happen throughout the whole book. Even though I didn't like this book I'm still going to continue on with the series because I'm hopeful that the books will get interesting since everyone loves them so much.

Links: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28186.The_Sea_of_Monsters

Comments

Popular Posts