Hamilton Book Tag!

This Tag was created by MaureenKeavy 

I'm sure no one here knows how much I love Hamilton... but I love it a lot and I hope I can go see it someday. As for those people who don't know what Hamilton is Come on!! What rock are you living under? Hamilton is a Musical about our founding fathers, the establishment of America and about the American Revolution stuff like that but what makes it so unique and popular is the fact that it is a hip hop take on the story which is why many people are so in love with it. It genius and if you haven't listened to any of the songs now is your chance to do so. It has made me like US History much more so having this around while I was in my Government class was the best. So anyway!!!! I've wanted to do this tag since I seen Christine do it so here I go!!!I also wasn't tagged I just wanted to do it.  Enjoy!!!! Another thing... This will not be spoiler free I will warn you not to read with spoilers in big red letters. 


Question 1: The Room Where It Happens
A book world you would put yourself in. 

I would love to live in Prythian (Faerie land in ACOTAR). I mean after reading ACOMAF I especially want to live in the Court of Dreams with Rhysand.



Question 2: The Schuyler Sisters
An Underrated Female Character.

Manon Blackbeak. I thought that she was just some robot that always obeyed what Matron Blackbeak always said but she turned out to be different. She was her own person and she ended up being more than a killing machine like her grandmother wanted her to be. 



Question 3: My Shot Spoiler.
A Character that goes after what they want and doesn't let anything stop them. 

Tris Prior. She literally died to get what she wanted and I loved that about her character.  She fought for people she cared about and she didn't stop till she was dead which I guess is sad.



Question 4: Burn  Spoiler.
The most heartbreaking ending to a relationship you've ever read. 

Eleanor and Park. These two were the cutest couple I have ever read about and when Park dropped her off at her dads house and that was it. It was so painful!!!! 



Question 5: You'll Be Back 
Sassiest Villain

I'm going to go with Ramsay Bolton. I've never read any of the books but I thought he was so funny and sassy in the show (you know minus the torture and killing). 



Question 6: The Reynolds Pamphlet 
A book with a twist you didn't see coming. 

I don't want to say anything but ACOMAF is a 624 page plot twist. BEST BOOK EVER!



Question 7: Non-Stop
A series you marathoned. 

I marathoned the first 3 books in the Throne of Glass series but then I started putting off Queen of Shadows until I was able to buy it. 



Question 8: Satisfied
Favorite book with multiple points of view. 

I personally don't like books with multiple points of view mainly because I get confused so easily but I think the last on I read was Frankenstein but my favorite one would have to be Shiver. I read it in 8th grade in the peak of my obsession with Vampire and Werewolf books. (Thank you Twilight)



Question 9: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Book / Series that you feel like will be remembered throughout history. 

I think the Throne of Glass series. I remember the first time I discovered this new thing (to me) BookTube and everyone was just raving about this series and I remembered how much I wanted to read it and when I read I wanted everyone to read it too. I would say Harry Potter but I'm not basic.



Question 10: Stay Alive Spoiler. Book and Video Game. 
A Character you wish was still alive.

I try to block out character deaths.... so this is hard! I'll go with a video game character. I'm going with Joker in Batman: Arkham City. It was a surprise when he died because he's the Joker! So I want him to come back because without him what will Batman do? A book character I would choose would probably be Newt from the Maze Runner Trilogy. I loved his character like his mark said he was the glue... So Sad. 


Again... LISTEN TO ALL THESE SONGS AND THE REST OF THE SOUNDTRACK IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts