Just Tell Me Review



Title: Just Tell Me
Author: Smw_Author (Wattpad)
Rating: 2.5/5
Synopsis:A female descendent of many races (Her mother was a mix of elf and hobbit and her father was a mix of dwarf and wizard), lived with Mr. Butterbur in Bree, but when he came to a tragic death, she was left with no home... When she brings a gathering together of her, Bilbo Baggins and the Dwarves, she sees Kili once more, her true love.
Quote: " Now, I was to return to the Misty Mountains and live with the Dwarves."
My Thoughts: Honestly not the be I've read but also not the best. It was a little rushed and there was no real plot structure in my opinion. It was  more like the author wrote down what popped into their head.
Likes:

  • My little child Kili. I love this character to pieces he is one of my favorites in The Hobbit as well as Thorin, Fili, Dwalin ,Bard the Bowman, and of course Gandalf! Who doesn't love him?
  • It was decent enough to keep me somewhat entertained. 

Dislikes:

  • It was rushed and I wanted to feel the story.
  • No structure and I wish i could've been better because I love the hobbit. 
I wish I had more to say about it but it just wasn't that good. But I did enjoy Kili dispite the fact. 

Links:  https://www.wattpad.com/story/25241999-the-hobbit-just-tell-me-kili-fiction




Okay Aiden Turner is gorgeous as well as Dean O'Gorman and Richard Armitage no one can say the aren't!






Comments

Popular Posts