Twist & Shout Review

Just a warning if anyone ever decides to read this... It hurts it really does just writing this review is making me so sad. But besides it hurting its amazing. 



Title: Twist and Shout
Author(s): Standbyme and Gabriel 
Rating: 100/5 
Quotes: " I can dig Elvis" If you've read it you know. 
Synopsis: Destiel Fanfic. What begins as a transforming love between Dean Winchester and Castiel Novak in the summer of 1965 quickly derails into something far more tumultuous when Dean is drafted in the Vietnam War. Though the two both voice their relationship is one where saying goodbye is never a real truth, their story becomes fraught with the tragedy of circumstance. In an era where homosexuality was especially vulnerable, Twist and Shout is the story of the love transcending time, returning over and over in its many forms, as faithful as the sea.
My Thoughts:The most painful and beautiful story I've ever read EVER. If you're a part of the supernatural fandom read it even if you don't ship Destiel. If you're not part of the Supernatural fandom who cares read it. I was emotionally ruined for a week that is a sign that this is good Sugar Honey Iced Tea. So Good. When you read it make sure to have a blanket, a teddy bear, and a big box of tissue because the tears will flow. I love the monsters that created this thank you!.
Likes: 
  • It's Supernatural Fanfiction
  • It made me cry not many books / fanfiction does that to me
  • One of the only things I've ever read that I know will always have an impact on me. 
  • Good enough to be a published novel which I really really want. 
  • It was so cute!
  • It didn't end like Brokeback Mountain *sigh of relief*

Dislikes:
  • There is no room for a sequel because the end was just ugh!
  • I feel that Dean and Cas didn't get to really experience love with each other like they could have.
  • The End

Yes this Fanfic is so popular it has a goodreads page XD. 



















Comments

Popular Posts