X-Men: Apocalypse Review



Worshiped as a god since the dawn of civilization, the immortal Apocalypse (Oscar Isaac) becomes the first and most powerful mutant. Awakening after thousands of years, he recruits the disheartened Magneto (Michael Fassbender) and other mutants to create a new world order. As the fate of the Earth hangs in the balance, Professor X (James McAvoy) and Raven (Jennifer Lawrence) lead a team of young X-Men to stop their seemingly invincible nemesis from destroying mankind.
Rating: 4/5 Pretty Great!


WOOH!  X-MEN! Let me be honest here Ive never liked X-Men that much but... This movie was great. I personally feel that this series consists of way too many movies but this would probably be  my favorite out of all of the movies. Not only do we get to see how the characters came together to for the X-Men but we also got to see deeper into Magneto and why he is the way he is, which by the way sucks. They also introduce Kurt (Nightcrawler), Angel Storm and Scott (Cyclops). On top of that they showed the viewer a little about what happened to Logan (Wolverine) while he was in captivity by Striker.

Overall the movie was pretty good. Really action packed and funny which I believe every Marvel/DC movie should be... *cough* *cough* Deadpool. On top of that I got to see it with my friends which made the experience so much better despite the fact that we were joking and laughing the whole time.  I definitely recommend this movie especially if you already love X-Men. To me this was the best one out of the series but that is just my opinion. And to be honest the only reason I watched this was because of 3 things... Michael Fassbender (Magneto / Erik Lehnsherr), Evan Peters ( Quicksilver / Peter Maximoff) and James McAvoy ( Professor X / Charles Xavier). So yes thats that. Watch this movie guys it's very action packed and the first mutant Apocalypse or whatever his name is... his powers are cool af! I want some of those.


Sorry this is short Im not sure what to say about this movie other than its good and watch it.

Kay Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts