Mafioso Man Review



Title: Mafioso Man (Chicago Mafia Book Two)
Author: EclecticWriter
Rating: 5/5
Quotes: "Maybe Grace was right all those years ago. Maybe you really can’t change who you are."
Summary: Chicago, 1994. Niccolo Roselli is neck-deep in the family business. Being trained by his father, the infamous Johnny Roselli, Nic attempts to forge his own way in the world. While his father's past dictates his future, Nic is eager to leave his own mark on the world, but his desperation to not be "Johnny Roselli's son" may just be his demise.
My Thoughts: Oh jeez how do I even start this without ranting? This is probably the BEST original story I've ever read on Wattpad. I mean reading this gave me all the feels and I still can't comprehend the ending. The writing was amazing the characters were so...  I don't even know how to express my love for this book. I mean it was a whole new story while keeping everything from the last book going in a way. I mean we get a better look into how Johnny Roselli ( Nick's dad) ended up after the events from the last book and how he changed throughout this book and also how his son changed. How her coped with loss and betrayal and OMG! Reading this was like watching a movie and I could not get enough. I will definitely be reading the next installment which is The Making of a Mobster because even though Ive never really liked anything that had to do with mobsters and violence I need to know what happens next. So if you are a frequent Wattpad user like myself definitely check out these books they are so worth every minute you spend reading them. But beware... This story hurts like hell.


Okay now into my rant and of course this never changes.... Spoilers... Warning the spoilers ahead will be painful and sickening. 


Oh my goodness.... This was probably the most painful think Ive ever read but I'm not going to go straight to that I'm going to start from the ending of book 1...

Okay so then end of book one sucked... royally. So the three main characters Charlotte, Johnny, and Jimmy were in Johnny's office. Johnny had hire Jimmy to protect Charlotte from whatever aka Johnny and Charlotte were "Dating". Now because of Charlottes mother's big mouth Johnny was hearing that Charlotte and Jimmy were together hence the reason they were in Johnny's office.
They were having a quite serious discussion of loyalty when Johnny decided to but Jimmy's loyalty to the test by telling him to shoot Charlotte. He did and then Johnny kills Jimmy. The bodies were never found the end.

Okay so then next book is 30 years later I believe. Johnny is prepping his son Nick to take over "The Family Business". Such a mess.... So Nick is with this girl, she's a total spoiled B**** Turns out she's working with the police. BOOM dead. Then he meets this girl Grace. She kills the rival mobs leader. They Fall in love Blah Blah Blah she gets pregnant like 64 times. ahahah. Now to the bad part....

 OKAY OKAY!!! Grace was in labor and they were in a cab to go to the hospital. Turns out they aren't going to the hospital they just got kidnapped. Nick doesn't know whats going on when he wakes up in a warehouse and his wife who is in labor is on the floor.


They were kidnapped by the son of the guy Grace killed and he's determined to get his revenge. He waits until the baby is born to kill it by stepping on it. Then he shoots Grace in the head all the while Nick is watching every second. Nicks father busts in killing that guy but he realizes he's too late when he sees his daughter- in- law and his grandchild dead on the floor.

OH MY GOD IM CRYING NOW. I KNOW THIS SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY AWFUL BUT JUST READ IT if you're comfortable with it.

Links: https://www.wattpad.com/story/4534704-mafioso-man-chicago-mafia-trilogy-book-two

Comments

Popular Posts