My Fictional Boyfriends

Honestly between TV shows, movies, and books there are so many characters I've fallen in love with and yes there are A LOT!! So here is a list of my fictional boyfriends and no there are no favorites because I love all my babies equally. So let's get started. By the way I'm doing to be putting them in groups if they are from the same TV show, movie,or book.






Sam,Dean,and Castiel:


Steve, Bucky, Tony, Thor and Peter Quill:




Rowan, Chaol, and Aedion:




Cassian, Rhysand,and Azriel:





Four: This gif is from the movie underworld... SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!


Peeta:


Thomas and Newt:


Fred, George and Draco:



Dr.Sloan and Dr. Shepard:


Sheriff Graham, Prince Charming, and Captain Hook:



Illya and Napoleon:

Jax, Chibs, and Juice:


Damon, Klaus, Kol/Caleb, and Elijah:



Derek, Isaac, and Stiles:




Rick, Daryl, Glenn and Negan: I know Negan is a bad guy but guess what... I don't care!





Thorin, Fili, and Kili:



And last but definitely not least...

President Fitzgerald Thomas Grant III:


****UPDATE****
I had to add Finnick Odair after finally finishing the trilogy because.... I love him and I hated that he died and the way her died too. 

Do you want a sugar cube? 

Okay so here it is!! My fictional Boyfriends! Like I said in the beginning I love all these men equally and the shows/ movies/books they are from are great!

Comments

Popular Posts