Rapid Fire Book Tag

Song I listened to while writing this: Crossfire by Stephen. It is a really good song.

Check out the original tag by clicking HERE





E-book or Physical Book?

Physical Books! I cannot read on my phone at all unless I want to go blind. It just hurts my eyes so much. The main reason why I haven't read anything on Wattpad for a while. 

Paperback or Hardback?
I do prefer hardback books but I do love my floppy paper backs. Not those stiff books that you have to break the spine to read, 

Online or in store book shopping?
I absolutely love store book shopping but I can't always go to the book store (No License) so I almost always shop for books online. 

Trilogies or Series?
This really depends how invested I am in a book so I can't really answer that question.

Heroes or Villains?
Villains!!! Heroes get boring sometime. It doesn't hurt to be bad sometimes. 

A book you want everyone to read?
If you've been reading for the past 2 months or something, you know this answer!! This is no surprise... ACOMAF!! (A Court of Mist and Fury)

Recommend an underrated book?
This is a series not a book but the House of Night Series. I feel like a lot of people talk bad about them without actually giving it a try. Yes, I know that there are a lot of books but they are actually really good and people always judge it based on how many books there are.

The last book you finished?
The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan

The last book you bought?
Quidditch Through the Ages and The Tales of Beedle the Bard

Weirdest thing you've used as a bookmark?
A Jolly Ranchers wrapper

Used books: Yes or no?
I mostly buy used books they just have to be in a really good condition. 

Top three favorite genres?
Fantasy
Dystopian
Mystery

Borrow or buy?
Buy! I don't like having to worry so much if I accidentally get the book dirty. Yes, I like to eat and read.

Characters or plot?
Plot. There is no point in reading a book if it an awful plot. I can deal with hating every character I can't deal with a bad story line. 

Long or short books?
I love reading long books! But sometimes I just need a short book to get back in the game especially when trying to get over a reading slump.

Long or short chapters?
I prefer short chapters. Sometimes chapter drag on and I hate it. Especially because I don't like to stop reading in the middle of a chapter. So when my eyes are closing and I still have like 7000 pages left in the chapter its annoying. 

Name the first book you think of...
ACOMAF. This book is always on my mind. I need to reread it because it was epic!!!

Books that make you laugh or cry?
Again ACOTAR and ACOMAF. They made me laugh and cry many times in one sitting.

Our world or fictional worlds?
Fictional worlds. Our world is a mess and at least in fictional worlds everything can be fixed and be made better.

Audio books: Yes or no?
No. I feel like I'm cheating. It come in handy when I have to read a boring book for school but I eventually end up reading the book while listening to the narration.

 
Do you ever judge a book by its cover?
All the time!! If I see a book cover with a picture of a persons face I won't even bother looking at it because those book covers don't look interesting. They look like those books you buy at Walgreen's when you need something to read while you're in the bathroom. So yea I judge books by its covers like I am a Supreme Court Justice.

Book to movie or book to TV adaptations?
Book to TV adaptations are the best! I feel like movies leave out way too much and don't capture what the story really is about. To me book to movie adaptations are like when you have an essay to write and its due the next day and so you cram everything you remember into a couple of pages while adding stuff that doesn't belong and by the end it's so choppy that if you didn't read the book or whatever you will never know what is going on. Does that super long sentence make sense?

A movie or TV show you preferred to its book?
The Vampire Diaries. I read the first two books and they were kinda dumb. I did somewhat enjoy them but they weren't as good as the TV show. Not at all.

Series or standalones?
I think I would have to go with series. Standalones leave too much open and then we never get to see what happens to the characters again. *cough* Cough* Eleanor and Park. I'm still bitter about that.

If you want to do this tag consider yourself TAGGED. I enjoyed doing this tag and if you do it too leave me a link to it in the comments and I will check it out. 

Comments

Popular Posts