The Hunger Games Movie

I never realized how bad the movie was until I read the book. I was a little disappointing because even though I forgot about the movie I remembered that I liked it a lot. Now, not so much. I was just boring and nothing made sense it was so choppy. I hated when it kept replaying the scene where Cinna and Katniss were talking about the outfit for their district. It just didn't make sense and also all of a sudden Katniss is going around kissing Peeta. The come up with the plan to destroy the Careers food out of no where, like this movie made no sense and I can't believe I never caught it before I read the book. No matter though because I'm going to start Catching Fire and I remember I liked the movie a lot. I actually almost died so lets hope I still have that reaction after reading the book.

Comments

Popular Posts