The Beautiful Book Covers Tag



This tag was created by theheavyblanks on Youtube. Basically the whole point of this tag is to show off beautiful book covers. So lets get started!!



1. CHOOSE 5 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOOKS IN YOUR COLLECTION.
These books are so beautiful come on the colors are so pretty!



2. CHOOSE A BEAUTIFUL BOOK THAT FEATURES YOUR MOST FAVORITE COLOR.

I love purple and blue they are so pretty!!!  I've never read these books though... I want to. 




3. CHOOSE A BEAUTIFUL BOOK THAT FEATURES YOUR LEAST FAVORITE COLOR.

I absolutely hate the color yellow so any book that has yellow on it I hate... well except for the Cursed Child. That is okay. I'm going to eventually read this but I have to buy the books first. 




4. CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE COVER OF A CLASSIC.
I really like the Puffin and Bloom Edition of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. It is so pretty and colorful. I just love it. I want to buy this book so bad!




5. CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE COVER OF A CHILDREN’S BOOK.

I love these editions of the Harry Potter Series they are so pretty and I love the art of the covers. I don't even own these editions but I want them. 






6. DO YOU OFTEN BUY BOOKS BASED SOLELY ON A BEAUTIFUL COVER?
I do that a lot I'm not going to lie. I bought this book purely because of the gold on the cover and because the spine was so pretty.



7. OUT OF EVERY BOOK THAT YOU OWN, WHICH BOOK BEST EXEMPLIFIES YOUR IDEA OF A BEAUTIFUL BOOK.

These books are so shiny and pretty. I really like the way these books look and feel. 




What are your favorite beautiful covers?

Comments

Popular Posts